Can’t believe the whole dissertation malarky is finally over!!! Thought of updating my blog after i handed it in. But got caught up with other stuff. I’m still taking a time out from uni stuff. That’s bad. I have one heavy tutorial tomorrow. But heyyy, writing 10,322 words was no mean feat ok. I earned this break. If the dissertation course taught me anything, it is to never opt for a postgraduate study. Simply suicidal, I’m telling ya. Anyhoo, many thanks ya to those of you who supported me all along, especially Foy, Sherot, and the 292-294ers. Thanks for the roti jala korang! I don’t know if you read this anymore Sarah, but thanks for proofreading a few of my sentences for me. 🙂
As promised Erin, here’s the post for the 6 weird things about me. You’re the first ever to tag me. hehe.
RULES: People who are tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. I love being stroked/caressed before I go to sleep. If any of you girls have slept next to me, you’d know what I mean. “Gosok tangan, boleh?…Kalau penat berhenti ok..” Okay2, it’s not weird, it’s bordering annoying already. I got into this habit coz when I was a kid my mum used to stroke my hand to put me to sleep. My bedmate in Form 3, Lela, bought me this red heart-shaped pillow with hands protruding from it for my birthday that year. Message conveyed, Lel. Hehe.
2. I store clothes under my pillows. Shorts, pyjama tops, kaftans, pashminas. For easy reach coz Sherot likes to barge in unexpectedly. hehe.
3. I have 7 bottles/tubs of lotion, some I don’t even know why I bought them in the first place. I just love lotion/soap shopping. Okay, I love Boots/Guardian/Watson etc. That’s it.
4. No one can rest their feet on the head side of my bed. Not even me. My head pillow is sacred. Only I, and I alone, can rest my head on it. I sometimes bring my own pillow case when I go to sleep at other people’s place. No jeans allowed under the duvet too. Sherot once had to strip her jeans off and put on my pyjama pants before going under the duvet to tell me what hospital was like on that day.
5. I like to spend ridiculous amount of money on my hair even though I cover it up most of the time. I usually spend between 300-400 rm on my hair when I go back for the summer. Perms, highlights, cuts, hair masks, shampoo, and what nots. I don’t think I’ll be doing that anymore when I go back this summer, coz I’ll be earning my own my money by then. Sob. Sob.
6. I did most of the thinking for my dissertation on my bed. I’d just lie down on the bed quietly and think. The ceiling puts everything in place for me. I’ll be doing it more often after this. 🙂
Natte, I bet u’ve never done any of these tagging things. I’m tagging you! and Dina, Rog(so that she’ll update her blog yang dah berhabuk tu), Baby, Sherot (u have one, u realise that, don’t u?), and Cik Kinut (ape pasal kau private kan nye blog tu? takpela, biar la adam baca the weird things about u that he doesn’t already know about).
Right, what to have for lunch? Hmmm…